Homemade Coconut Oil and Salt Scrub
Your skin will glow as through you’ve been to an exclusive spa when in reality you’ve spent pennies and minutes creating a simple and completely natural treatment.
Your favorite essential oil (relaxing lavender works a treat)
- Use two parts coconut oil to one part Epsom salts.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil if you wish to add a soothing aroma to this luxury treatment.
- Mix together and then store in an airtight jar – that’s it.
- Apply to skin in circular motions in a warm bath.
- Allow the nutrients to absorb into the skin.
- Rinse off excess and gently pat skin dry – you don’t want to scrub off the goodness now!
Your skin will be smooth, plump, and glowing. Any dry patches, scars or imperfections will look better as the natural healing benefits of the coconut oil will work their magic deep. Frequent use will even reduce the appearance of cellulite. Remember this treatment has cost you PENNIES!!!!
You can always mix up your essential oils for a different experience depending on your mood. Or simply adorn a bow to your jar for a gorgeous gift.